Why Air Conditioner Maintenance is Important
Keeping current with your air conditioner maintenance can seem like a daunting and expensive task, but it is essential in extending your air conditioner’s life. If you live in Florida, this is even more important, as your unit will most likely run 80% of the year. Make sure to call POLAIR to keep your air conditioner running like new.
REASONS TO BUY AN AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- Filters need to be changed to maintain the efficiency of your AC unit
- Extend the life of your HVAC system
- You will be less likely to experience problems in mid-summer like clogged drain lines and temperature variances
- Regular maintenance keeps manufacturer warranties valid
- Receive recommendations on repairs before they become big issues
- To have a licensed professional consistently checking for leaks, fluid levels, and other issues.
One of the most important air conditioner maintenance tasks is replacing your air conditioning filters. Dirty filters can reduce airflow and let dust run rampant in your home. Unlike our competition, POLAIR includes the cost of replacement filters in our SmartPM maintenance programs. You do not have to worry about measurements and all the different filters available on the market. We will always install and replace them with the correct kind for your unit.
IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING YOUR AC MAINTENANCE CURRENT
Keeping the maintenance and service current on your unit will save you money in the life of your HVAC system. Ensuring your AC unit’s fluid levels, pressure, voltage, and airflow performance is to the highest efficiency at least 2 times a year will allow you to relax later. Don’t forget, most manufacturers require regular maintenance to validate the manufacturer’s warranty on parts, so it is essential to your HVAC system’s life.