Why Choose Us?
Discover the POLAIR Difference
It’s the POLAIR Difference, of course! We offer our customers evidence-based service for their HVAC system. We invest in state-of-the-art technology and equipment to give customers insight and service on their HVAC system that will protect their investment and the longevity of their system. Our pricing reflects the level of integrity, service, and technology that we bring to our customers.
Exceptional Customer Service
Smart Evidence-Based Service
WHAT IS EVIDENCE-BASED SERVICE?
We invested in state-of-the-art technology and equipment by Fieldpiece that compiles detailed reports explaining temperature variances, the fluid levels, and system performance in an easy to understand format. After the completion of your service, we send you detailed reports about your system via email. We believe that educated customers make the best customers.
EVIDENTLY COOL SERVICES
We are happy to offer our customers all of the following evidently cool services with the purchase of one of our Maintenance Programs:
- 51-Point Inspection
- Evidence-based service with advanced System Performance Reporting
- Filter replacements included with a Maintenance Program – an $80 value
- Exceptional Customer Service including appointment reminders via text and an email the day of the appointment, including the name of technician and the arrival time
- Online Booking Request
- Fully licensed, extensively trained, drug tested, and background-checked technicians
- Warranty on Labor and Parts
- Additional savings up to 10% on Parts, Service & Sales
WHY IS AC MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Keeping current with your Air Conditioning maintenance can seem like a daunting and expensive task, but it is essential for extending the life of your Air Conditioner. If you live in Florida, this is even more important, as your unit will most likely be running 80% of the year.
- Filters need to be changed to maintain the efficiency of your AC unit
- Extend the life of your HVAC system
- You will be less likely to experience problems in mid-summer like clogged drain lines and temperature variances
- Regular maintenance keeps manufacturer warranties valid
- Receive recommendations on repairs before they become big issues
- To have a licensed professional consistently checking for leaks, fluid levels, and other issues
THE IMPORTANCE OF USING A HVAC LICENSED COMPANY
There are many reasons you should only hire a licensed HVAC company to complete your maintenance, service calls, or installations, including insurance coverage, safety guidelines, quality of workmanship, and knowledge of local regulatory standards and building codes.
An unlicensed HVAC contractor typically will not carry insurance and has no authority regarding local building codes, safety, or standard guidelines. If they have not dedicated the time to become a licensed HVAC contractor, imagine the quality of work they will do.