Keeping your warranty valid on your HVAC system is important in maintaining your HVAC system and could save you money in the life of your AC Unit. If you have purchased a new unit, make sure to ask your dealer or contractor who installed your unit to see the next steps of validating your warranty.
Some manufacturers require you to register your new unit with them to validate the warranty. You will need the following information to register or lookup your product warranty:
- Serial Number
- Model Number
- Date of Installation
At POLAIR, we register your product for you so you can have peace of mind. However, if you did not use POLAIR for your installation or purchase, check out these quick links to the manufacturers to register your product or look up your warranty:
POLAIR takes pride in our workmanship. That is why we offer a 60-day labor warranty for completed work, a 30-day labor warranty on drain lines, and a 1-year labor warranty on compressor replacement. Since we are factory-authorized dealers of most top brands available, we will also take care of any manufacturer warranty claims you have when you use our services.
WHY IS AC MAINTENANCE IMPORTANT?
Keeping current with your air conditioning maintenance can seem like a daunting and expensive task, but it is essential in extending your air conditioner’s life. If you live in Florida, this is even more important, as your unit will most likely be running 80% of the year.
REASONS TO BUY AN AC MAINTANANCE PROGRAM
- Filters need to be changed to maintain the efficiency of your AC unit
- Extend the life of your HVAC system
- You will be less likely to experience problems in mid-summer like clogged drain lines and temperature variances
- Regular maintenance keeps manufacturer warranties valid
- Receive recommendations on repairs before they become big issues
- To have a licensed professional consistently checking for leaks, fluid levels, and other issues